Fresher - Sales
Job Description :-
A Sales/Business Development Trainee works to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that it will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Tea & Drink
Tea, coffee and