Process Quality Manager
· Process Quality Manager will Ensure various projects’ compliance with software development best practices and established methodologies (i.e. CMMI; ITIL a plus).
· Provides guidance and training on CMMI compliant processes.
· Responsible for documenting and creating the processes
· Reviewing and auditing projects against defined processes using detailed checklists, with attention to detail
Responsibilities and Duties
· Define policies, processes and related work products as per chosen standard / framework like ISO, CMMi, etc
· Deploy process assets and communicate to the relevant stakeholders
· Facilitate training on processes to stakeholders
· Strategize, Plan and conduct audits/assessments to validate compliance to processes against the defined processes
· Liaison with consultants and certification bodies as needed
· Develop and monitor corrective measures
· Review customer complaints and ensure corrective actions are taken
· Analyze the audits/assessments data to find the areas for improvement
· Post graduate with 10+ years of experience in quality management, SEPG, auditing, CMMI ATM, ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
· Ample experience in implementing corrective/preventive measures
· Quality assurance knowledge of tools and methodologies
· Certification programs in ISO 9001, CMMI, Six Sigma, Quality auditor
· Knowledge on Ms Excel/Data Management
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
· Any Graduate
· Professional development and career growth
· Exposure to cutting-edge tools and technologies
· Flexibility and creative liberty as a professional
· A work culture comprising diversity and dynamism
· Periodic rewards and recognitions for performers
· Health insurance and other employer-provided benefits
· Will work from Gurgaon/Noida office.
Why You Should Join OrangeMantra?
- Professional development and career growth
- Exposure to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Flexibility and creative liberty as a professional
- A work culture comprising diversity and dynamism
- Periodic rewards and recognitions for performers
- Health insurance and other employer-provided benefits
What We Offer
At OrangeMantra, we continually encourage our colleagues to
focus on what they are most passionate about.
Our colleagues’ passion and professional ambition have been crucial driving forces in our journey as an innovation-loving tech solutions company.
People love to work at OM
because here they get
freedom of expression and
an opportunity to
show their creativity
Events & Celebrations
We are a team that works
together and plays together,
with regular virtual and
and festive celebrations
on special occasions.
Rewards & Recognition
We understand that people love
to be appreciated and
this is something we do
well as we value
achievers and contributors.
Physical & Mental wellness
Wellness is a prime concern for
us, and we organize
regular health checkups
activities to promote a