Senior Android Developer
Job Description :-
We are looking for highly motivated and quick learning individual with passion for good, clean, documented code. The ability to understand requirements, provide solutions, and collaborate efficiently and amicably with your team and with clients. The dedication to learn and promptly respond to challenges as they come up. Excellent time management skills and dedication to achieving high-quality work.
Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
• At least 4+ years of relevant experience.
Published apps available for immediate download from Play Store
Ability to develop APIs
Experience developing user-facing applications
Flexible, adaptable, and able to multi-task
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Tea & Drink
Tea, coffee and