Experience: 1-3 years.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for an SEO Specialist to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research. The SEO specialist is a core part of any marketing team, responsible for ensuring that a company’s website and content are primed to rank high up in the organic search results, who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
○ Perform keyword research and competitive analysis to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
○ Execute recommendations for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
○ Provide technical SEO support and oversee crawling, indexing, XML sitemap generation and implementation, schema markup, etc.
○ Assist with link-building campaigns with other stakeholders in the department.
○ Use web analytics data from several sources (Google Analytics, CrazyEgg) to evaluate traffic building initiatives’ effectiveness and provide recommendations for improvements in content, user experience, and conversion.
○ Report on current performance and make recommendations for optimization, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, conversions, organic versus paid traffic, and channel performance. Track and report on these metrics bi-weekly.
○ Use web analytics to create organic search performance reports that will inform content priorities for the Inbound Marketing team
○ Review and analyze SEO performance data in order to make tactical recommendations to fuel traffic growth and generate a positive ARR impact.
Why You Should Join OrangeMantra?
- Professional development and career growth
- Exposure to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Flexibility and creative liberty as a professional
- A work culture comprising diversity and dynamism
- Periodic rewards and recognitions for performers
- Health insurance and other employer-provided benefits
What We Offer
At OrangeMantra, we continually encourage our colleagues to
focus on what they are most passionate about.
Our colleagues’ passion and professional ambition have been crucial driving forces in our journey as an innovation-loving tech solutions company.
People love to work at OM
because here they get
freedom of expression and
an opportunity to
show their creativity
Events & Celebrations
We are a team that works
together and plays together,
with regular virtual and
and festive celebrations
on special occasions.
Rewards & Recognition
We understand that people love
to be appreciated and
this is something we do
well as we value
achievers and contributors.
Physical & Mental wellness
Wellness is a prime concern for
us, and we organize
regular health checkups
activities to promote a