Job Description :-
Development of Stored Procedures, Triggers, UDF, and Batch Jobs inMySQL etc. that will address user requirements and ensure the tool/applications developed meets the need of the internal or external client.
Stored procedure, SQL queries, SQL database tuning.
Major Key Result Areas:
Creating stored procedure, triggers, functions and modifying SQL scripts and supporting programs to ensure proper execution, efficient operation, and sustainable coding constructs.
Excellent knowledge of Development using MySQL Community/Enterprise edition.
Excellent skills in SQL programming, debugging, and developing stored procedures and basic knowledge of database administration.
Understand agile methodology and instill best practices into the process.
Should have excellent communication skills to effectively interface with Client/ user as well as internal IT / Help desk / Infrastructure teams. Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
Should have basic knowledge of UNIX environment.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Tea & Drink
Tea, coffee and