Staff Augmentation Sales
- The primary function of this role is to accelerate the growth of sales in Staff augmentation Model.
Define and develop lead generation through various channels for new accounts and also penetrate existing account.
Assigning available staff to projects based on their skills and experience and understand stakeholders of your area/department and their needs.
- Present company service offerings to prospective clients and create proposals for providing IT staffing services to prospective clients- needs.
- Coordinate with Recruiting & Fulfillment Team to set up customized services according to clients- specifications.
Comfortable with performing Outbound and Inbound calls and delivering professional, formal presentations.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Manage and implement the sales forecasting, planning and buyer driven sales and marketing processes, establishing high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency for the sales and marketing organization
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the sales and marketing teams providing key business insights: typical reporting relates to Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss, Age
Successful in building a go-to-market strategy and corporate sales plan
Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities
Close and manage enterprise level clients with excellent presentation skills.
Proven sales executive experience, meeting and exceeding targets
Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
7+ years of experience handling and managing the sales department
Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated, and achievable solutions.
Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
MBA or equivalent
Why You Should Join OrangeMantra?
- Professional development and career growth
- Exposure to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Flexibility and creative liberty as a professional
- A work culture comprising diversity and dynamism
- Periodic rewards and recognitions for performers
- Health insurance and other employer-provided benefits
What We Offer
At OrangeMantra, we continually encourage our colleagues to
focus on what they are most passionate about.
Our colleagues’ passion and professional ambition have been crucial driving forces in our journey as an innovation-loving tech solutions company.
People love to work at OM
because here they get
freedom of expression and
an opportunity to
show their creativity
Events & Celebrations
We are a team that works
together and plays together,
with regular virtual and
and festive celebrations
on special occasions.
Rewards & Recognition
We understand that people love
to be appreciated and
this is something we do
well as we value
achievers and contributors.
Physical & Mental wellness
Wellness is a prime concern for
us, and we organize
regular health checkups
activities to promote a