Tech Lead Java
6+ years of experience in software development in the various domains, along with team leading exposure of architecture & design technology area with Java/J2EE.
The process includes key elements such as creating models and prototypes, building scalable architecture, evaluating potential risks and flaws, analyzing specifications and customizing the applications to match the business requirements.
• Hands-on experience in software development using Java / J2EE, Spring boot, Microservices and other related technology frameworks. A fair idea about Hadoop/ Map Reduce and Apache Spark.
• Strong experience in understanding and implementation of DevOps, including CI, CD, Jenkins, Kubernetes etc. Ability to understand infrastructural requirements and guide the team accordingly.
• Strong experience in software architecture, both monolithic and non-monolithic. Also, a fair understanding of application monitoring tools. Expertise in NoSQL database.
• Ability to create viable solutions for various systems and architectures that are specific to different verticals and different types of business models.
• Experience in recommending suitable technology solutions for any given business concept or Enterprise applications/products.
• Experience in evaluating the pros and cons for build/buy decisions considering cost, time to market, existing infrastructure and support situations of the business.
• Experience in identifying the hardware/software capacity requirements for the enterprise applications.
• Experience and sound knowledge of various frameworks and their feasibility for building different layers of application architecture.
• In-depth knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms, Core Dumps, Threads, and Memory Management.
• A thorough understanding of OOP and design patterns, along with working knowledge of design patterns and hands-on experience on MVC.
• Expertise in creating modular application components across the various layers of an application.
• Rich experience in fine-tuning applications for performance optimization and scaling according to the needs of changing business scenarios.
• Demonstrated deployments of digital and consumer-facing software systems using industry standard environments including the Web, Mobile and Hybrid platforms.
• Ability to collaborate closely with systems analysts, software developers, managers and other team members to ensure the successful production of high-quality application software.
Why You Should Join OrangeMantra?
- Professional development and career growth
- Exposure to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Flexibility and creative liberty as a professional
- A work culture comprising diversity and dynamism
- Periodic rewards and recognitions for performers
- Health insurance and other employer-provided benefits
What We Offer
At OrangeMantra, we continually encourage our colleagues to
focus on what they are most passionate about.
Our colleagues’ passion and professional ambition have been crucial driving forces in our journey as an innovation-loving tech solutions company.
People love to work at OM
because here they get
freedom of expression and
an opportunity to
show their creativity
Events & Celebrations
We are a team that works
together and plays together,
with regular virtual and
and festive celebrations
on special occasions.
Rewards & Recognition
We understand that people love
to be appreciated and
this is something we do
well as we value
achievers and contributors.
Physical & Mental wellness
Wellness is a prime concern for
us, and we organize
regular health checkups
activities to promote a