Technical Project Manager
Work as Technical Project Manager to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver assigned project effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines
· Expertise in managing full project management life cycle for implementing highly complex, large-scale, strategic IT and business initiatives
· Work closely with stakeholders/clients, for understanding the system’s functional and non-functional requirements.
· Demonstrate leadership abilities with the deployment of software upgrades, enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules
· Provide a software development plan that meets the future needs of stakeholders/clients, based on the state of the art technologies
· Coordinate release and sprint planning, Conduct daily scrum meetings
· Help developers resolve both technical problems as well as human resources issues
· Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
· Partner with teams to create an overall delivery strategy
· Develop realistic project plans/schedule and track Team’s progress in meeting milestones and deliverables
· Own the project schedule, regularly maintain/update as necessary to meet changing needs and requirements
· Facilitate team meetings (Issue meeting agendas, timely meeting minutes and action items) in partnership with the client teams for decision-making, issues resolution, risk mitigation and team engagement
· Escalate unexpected events impacting project schedule, budget & resources to management
· Keep project team well-informed, effectively communicating current status and changes (also facilitate and ensure communications to extended team members)
· Provide regular project updates to management on project status including risk mitigation plan.
.Project Management Activities which would include managing Cost, Schedule, Estimations, Risk, Scope and Change.
. Understanding of Agile techniques and methods and deft at evaluating estimations and creating plans and Gantt Charts.
. PMP/ CSM/ PSM/ PMI-ACP etc certifications is a big plus
Why You Should Join OrangeMantra?
- Professional development and career growth
- Exposure to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Flexibility and creative liberty as a professional
- A work culture comprising diversity and dynamism
- Periodic rewards and recognitions for performers
- Health insurance and other employer-provided benefits
What We Offer
At OrangeMantra, we continually encourage our colleagues to
focus on what they are most passionate about.
Our colleagues’ passion and professional ambition have been crucial driving forces in our journey as an innovation-loving tech solutions company.
People love to work at OM
because here they get
freedom of expression and
an opportunity to
show their creativity
Events & Celebrations
We are a team that works
together and plays together,
with regular virtual and
and festive celebrations
on special occasions.
Rewards & Recognition
We understand that people love
to be appreciated and
this is something we do
well as we value
achievers and contributors.
Physical & Mental wellness
Wellness is a prime concern for
us, and we organize
regular health checkups
activities to promote a